Bloober Team SA
Based in Cracow, Poland
PS4 - 24 April, 2015; PC - 13 August, 2015
Dare you enter the Emporium?!
You think you have a choice? You’re amusing I must say… Here take a bomb, it’ll lighten the mood.
BRAWL is a competitive arena game that combines the best of oldschool arcade classics with contemporary gameplay mechanics. If you think you know this type of games, think again! We’ve added a deep layer of tactics to a classic genre, which will make you want to improve your skills and show everyone that you’re not the one to mess with. Each character has a unique set of skills that help them dominate the match. Prove your worth and challenge your friends today!
Bomb your way through eight campaigns, one for each of the characters. Brush up your skills in the Tutorial and show who’s boss in the online and local multiplayer! There are various modes for you to choose from, starting with the Arena (Free For All for four players) and Duel (one on one) modes, through Sumo (push your opponents out from the stage), Color Domination (paint the most of the stage in your color), up to Classic (no skills, only powerups) and Team Deathmatch. There are also Challenge modes (Horde, Sheep), if you want to test your skills against the never-ending swarms of enemies, all in all giving you countless hours of nonstop gaming fun.
After the poor reception of Basement Crawl we have decided to make amends and bring to the people a game they deserved. Another year of work and it has finally hit the market. The game was given for free to customers who bought Basement Crawl, as a way to apologise to gamers who expected more from the previous project. It has received far better reviews than it's predecessor and we can finally say that we have made a game we have always wanted to deliver. The PlayStation 4 version was followed by the NVIDIA SHIELD version and now also PC, MAC and Linux.
- Bomberman meets MOBA.
- Eight single player campaigns narrated by The Walking Dead’s Erik Braa.
- Eight unique characters, each with different abilities.
- Dozens of unique maps with unique level design and environmental hazards.
- About 10 game modes (local mutliplayer, online, single player, cooperation).
- Unique art style and grisly visual effects.
PC Launch Trailer YouTube
Launch Trailer YouTube
Multiplayer Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "It’s fast, it’s smart, and it’s absolutely worth picking up, especially if you dig party games."
- Mark Labbe, PlayStation LifeStyle
- "The dark, moody settings may not exude party style fun like the bright and colourful Bomberman series, but it does an ample job of bringing people together and having a sadistic laugh at others’ expense, and honestly that’s what this is about"
- Brad Long, Digitally Downloaded
- "This is some of the most fun you can have on the PS4 at the moment."
- Martin Segarra, Gamers FTW
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Download, print, cut, glue, enjoy! dropbox.com.
About Bloober Team SA
Bloober Team is an indie developer based in Cracow, Poland. We focus on psychological horror games rich with dark atmosphere and heavy on the narrative.
More information on Bloober Team SA, our logo & relevant media are available here.
All of the wicked and wonderful peeps from Bloober Team
Game developers, duh!