Bloober Team SA
Based in Cracow, Poland
21 February, 2018
Layers of Fear: Legacy is based upon the successful 2016 horror franchise.
The game has been remastered and redesigned to be a unique offering in the Nintendo Switch horror genre portfolio and is shaping up to be the most immersive horror game for the console.
Players will experience an innovative portrayal of an artist’s descent into madness, while following his struggle for perfection. Inspired by the darkest movements in classic art, the game features a gritty and atmospheric setting, derived from masterpiece artworks of past centuries.
The game includes the critically acclaimed Inheritance DLC, which provides a different perspective on the story of the painter.
Layers of Fear: Legacy is a single player experience, which can be played in handheld as well as docked modes. Dimmed light and headphones are advised for the full experience and immersion.
The moment Nintendo unveiled Switch we knew we wanted to bring Layers of Fear unto it. Months later we were working hard to highlight the features of the new console and bring the best possible LoF experience to a new community - fans of Nintendo systems. The game launched in February 2018. It was the Legacy of the whole franchise, including the Inheritance DLC.
- A psychedelic horror game where each turn of the camera may change the look of your surroundings.
- Deep insight into the madness that entwines a human being.
- Inspired by the masterpiece paintings from the past centuries.
- A thick atmosphere that will make you feel on-edge throughout the whole game.
Launch Trailer YouTube
Christmas Trailer YouTube
Nintendo Switch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Layers of Fear: Legacy is certainly one of the most affecting horror games of the last few years and it’s surprisingly at home on the Nintendo Switch."
- Mikhail Madnani, God is a Geek
- "Deep, dark and charming."
- JOSE A. RODRÍGUEZ, IGN Spain
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Trailers - Dropbox
Download the trailers dropbox.com.
About Bloober Team SA
Bloober Team is an indie developer based in Cracow, Poland. We focus on psychological horror games rich with dark atmosphere and heavy on the narrative.
More information on Bloober Team SA, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Layers of Fear: Legacy Credits
All of the work and then some more